Opportunity to attend one of the most important conferences in the Sheep calendar is offered to English levy board payers by the AHDB.
The Sheep Breeders Round Table (SBRT) is to be held on Friday 11 – Sunday 13 November at the Radisson Blu Hotel, East Midlands Airport, Nottinghamshire.
Limited funded places are available, applications are invited on the application form linked at bottom of this page, which should be completed, and e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org to arrive no later than the 22nd September 2022.
This event is open to all with an interest in the Sheep industry, and the full programme along with the pricing structure for those wishing to attend is available through this link :-
Are You Interested in Sheep Genetics?
AHDB are offering up to 10 fully funded places (worth over £320/person) to English Levy Payers for this year’s Sheep Breeders Round Table (SBRT) to be held on Friday 11 – Sunday 13 November at the Radisson Blu Hotel, East Midlands Airport, Nottinghamshire.
Spanning three days, this conference for farmers and academics brings together some of the country’s leading thinkers in sheep breeding and genetic improvement to hear from a host of national and international speakers.
A full SBRT conference programme can be viewed here
AHDB sponsored places
AHDB are keen for English levy payers to benefit from this opportunity and are making up to 10 places available to interested parties.
Anyone is welcome to apply for a place, with preference going to: –
- Sheep farmers: particularly those involved in breeding, rearing and selling breeding stock
- New entrants to the sheep industry or those looking to take on a farming business through succession
- Farmers already working with AHDB and thus engaging more widely with levy payers through projects such as RamCompare, Challenge Sheep, our network of Strategic/Monitor Farms or the Progressive Sheep Group
Please note applications from addresses outside of England will be rejected.
SBRT 2022 Application Process
Applicants are asked to complete the attached form, on which we would like to hear more about your sheep business and how you (and other farmers) would benefit from your attendance.
Funded places will be allocated based on scoring against the criteria listed above evidenced by the supporting detail submitted on the enclosed application form. In the case of equal scores, places will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
All applications must be sent directly to email@example.com
- Nominations open 22nd August 2022
- Applications to be submitted by 22nd September 2022
- Applicants notified 30th September 2022